Sunday, September 4, 2011

More recent cakes

Cupcake Cake (over 400 cupcakes) and a 6" cake


Cake made at school. Fondant covered. Main focus is the gum paste roses.


Fondant covered cake with hand painted fondant flowers. This wedding was intense. The main cake is a 15", 12", 9", and 6" each tier is a different flavor. There is also the two mini 3" cakes (one for the bride, one for the groom). There was also a half sheet back up cake and an 8" birthday cake. (226 guests)

Another cake I made at school. Fondant covered with marzipan roses.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam! I'm Chris and Natasha's wedding photographer, I took some pictures of your cake, it was delicious by the way. And I wanted to let you know that I will be posting my pictures and pictures of your cake for publication of wedding details, if it is posted and I am asked about the cake can I refer you, do you have contact info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Yes of course!
    My email is MiriamNicole@Gmail.com and you can also reach me at (714)452-7613
    I also have a linkedIn page
    LinkedIn.com/in/MiriamMarquardt
    Thank you very much! I would love to see the pictures you took of the cake.

    ReplyDelete